Investors get bubble-jitters when the market for a particular asset rises strongly and consistently over time. Lately, investors have flooded the high-yield market. Does that mean high yield is in a bubble? Here to lend understanding is friend of the program, Tom Price, CFA. Tom is a managing director and senior portfolio manager with Wells Capital Management’s Fixed Income team.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- The bull market: Five years old, but who’s counting?
- Winter weather doesn’t stop hiring
- Perspectives on international investing (video)
- Ukraine, emerging markets, and risk management: Portfolio managers’ perspectives (Part IV)
- Ukraine, emerging markets, and risk management: Portfolio managers’ perspectives (Part III)