Are big changes coming in Iran? How could the next few years look in the Middle East as a result of the recent Iranian presidential election? Here to help answer these headline questions and more is Dr. Haleh Esfandiari, director of the Middle East Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, a nonprofit organization that brings together scholars to bridge the gap between academia and public policy on a variety of national and international issues. Listen to the interview.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- Kathi Kwiatkowski on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015
- what is the latest thought on tactical allocation on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015
- Kathi Kwiatkowski on Links, news, and diversions
- R. L. MILLER on Links, news, and diversions
- Edward Morbius on Google takes off its rose-colored Glass(es)