Are big changes coming in Iran? How could the next few years look in the Middle East as a result of the recent Iranian presidential election? Here to help answer these headline questions and more is Dr. Haleh Esfandiari, director of the Middle East Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, a nonprofit organization that brings together scholars to bridge the gap between academia and public policy on a variety of national and international issues. Listen to the interview.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- Cucatweet on Puerto Rico—restructuring and downgrading debt (excerpt)
- Tyler Chacon on Meet the millennials: Five ways to attract the next generation of clients
- perry on Facebook tries to make users sad, makes them mad instead
- Jeremy Ryan on There’s an app for that, and maybe there shouldn’t be
- Craig Stuart on There’s an app for that, and maybe there shouldn’t be