How might market-friendly reforms in China create growth and investment opportunity for investors? Here to help answer is Alison Shimada, emerging markets portfolio manager with Wells Capital Management, and Elaine Tse, who, with a focus on China, is an associate portfolio manager with Wells Capital Management’s Emerging Markets Equity team.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- Cucatweet on Puerto Rico—restructuring and downgrading debt (excerpt)
- Tyler Chacon on Meet the millennials: Five ways to attract the next generation of clients
- perry on Facebook tries to make users sad, makes them mad instead
- Jeremy Ryan on There’s an app for that, and maybe there shouldn’t be
- Craig Stuart on There’s an app for that, and maybe there shouldn’t be