How might market-friendly reforms in China create growth and investment opportunity for investors? Here to help answer is Alison Shimada, emerging markets portfolio manager with Wells Capital Management, and Elaine Tse, who, with a focus on China, is an associate portfolio manager with Wells Capital Management’s Emerging Markets Equity team.
Need customer service?
Do you have questions about our products and services?
- Tracy on Low productivity growth: Cyclical, not a new trend
- John Manley on Earnings don’t (yet) outweigh the Fed
- Richard Chauvin on Earnings don’t (yet) outweigh the Fed
- Kathi Kwiatkowski on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015
- what is the latest thought on tactical allocation on Five municipal bond trends to watch in 2015