“Red Tails” gets air!

Hey, check it out! George Lucas was on the “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” last night talking about his film Red Tails, which we discussed here last week:

The film opens next week. If you get a chance, go see it!

This entry was posted in African American History and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “Red Tails” gets air!

1. Felicia j Anderson says:

So proud that Wells Fargo is sponsoring this movie! I am so there!!!

2. Brenda Parson says:

My husband and I will be providing our support to the movie “Red Tails” this weekend.

3. Fran Miano says:

I attempted to view this video through the company site, but it seems here in the NYC office we’re blocked from doing so.

• Hi Fran: Well, you know how it is at the office… But you CAN see the blog from home or library. I know our tech peeps appreciate the stats fro the outside. :) Or you can search Lucas at thedailyshow.com Just make sure you see the movie this weekend!

4. Sheron Pegram says:

I have seen the previews and I am looking forward to seeing the movie.

5. Rose Francis says:

I am very excited to see this movie about these great men.

6. Roxie Harrington says:

We honored the Tuskegee Airmen here in Denver at the Wings Over the Rockies Museum in November, 2011. They showed the trailers and we were able to hear the stories of these wonderful, honorable men. Tremendous people

7. Bettie Holt says:

I look forward to seeing this movie. I’ve heard a lot about the Tuskegee Airmen and hope this movie will enlighten me with the indebt history of this group of courage’s men. Thank you Wells Fargo for sponsoring.

8. Nick Warner says:

My father in law is one of the few living original Tuskegee Airmen, so I’m very grateful for Wells Fargo’s sponsorship and promotion of this movie. Go see it everyone!