Wells Fargo is committed to protecting your information. This commitment extends to your use of Wells Fargo – Guided By History Blog.
- What information do we collect from you? When you are just browsing the blog, we do not collect, capture, or retain any information about you. If you choose to post a comment to the blog, we will retain a partial name or alias that you provide. You will need to provide an email address if you want us to respond to your comment. Your email address is not displayed on the blog.
- When you post comments to the blog, you can instruct us to remember you so that you do not need to re-enter your information in order to post additional comments to the blog. This function is based on cookies, and is only used for this purpose.
blog.We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the Web sites you visit before you accept cookies from them.
- About marketingYou are not required to provide your email address to post a message on Wells Fargo – Beyond Today Blog. If you choose to provide your email address for this blog, we will not sign you up for or send you any marketing email messages, nor will we share your email address with companies outside of Wells Fargo.
- Protecting children’s privacy onlineIn compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Wells Fargo will not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under the age of 13. Please note we are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of non-Wells Fargo-affiliated third parties to which our blog may link.For more information about the COPPA and other Privacy Initiatives, visit the FTC Web site .
- Links to non-Wells Fargo sitesWe are not responsible for the information-collection practices of the non-Wells Fargo links that may be present on the blog. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each of the linked Web sites you visit before you provide them with any personally-identifiable information.This policy is effective as of March 15, 2006.