Want to Speak with an Investment Professional?
- www.homefunding.com on 5 tips to keep the cost of moving down
- Cathleen on Six tips for how to save money during the holidays
- shundria riddick on Stop punching a time clock and start pursuing your passion
- Dan on My new found anxiety around money
- Barbara on Are you saving for something as opposed to for someday?
Tag Archives: financial goals
I did it, I really did it! I found a Financial Advisor, and that’s a huge deal. I have been avoiding this step for a while now. I had the mindset that this was the most painful of the items… Continue reading
We’ve all done it: set a goal or resolution, then felt enthusiastic and committed to achieving it…for about a week, after which life returns to normal and the budgeting workbook or the fancy gym clothes lay forgotten in the corner. … Continue reading
The answer – it turns out – is completely dependent on how you read the question. If you took saving money to mean getting a deal, a discount, a screaming buy on a purchase, then you likely reacted positively. And … Continue reading
I recently spent a few days on a sailboat on Lake Superior with a group of 5 friends. Lake Superior is the largest fresh water body of water in the world. When you are out on a sailboat, you hear … Continue reading
August is an excellent time to tie up any loose ends from a retirement and financial planning perspective before back-to-school and year-end demands curtail your plans. Financial Advisors agree that having a plan in writing is one of the most… Continue reading