Want to Speak with an Investment Professional?
- Sam Featherstone on When is your child ready for social? 10 questions to consider
- Kia on A financial lesson do over
- Lisa Ardrey on Do you need a mortgage do-over?
- kirby on Do you need a mortgage do-over?
- Lisa Ardrey on Have you really thought about what your retirement will look like?
Tag Archives: happiness
Does money buy happiness? The research is mixed. One recent study says yes, happiness rises in a fairly straight line as the amount of money you have rises. Others (including one I conducted myself) say that once you have enough … Continue reading
Touching on the bucket list was one of the highlights of my discussion with Jan – I find these kinds of lists really fun and exciting. What’s better than dreaming about all of the things you want to accomplish, see … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s because the Demi Moore, David Duchovny flick, “The Joneses” is playing in a seamlessly endless loop on cable that a Wall Street Journal post entitled “Do Rich People Make Us Spend More, ” caught my eye. The movie,… Continue reading
Often we’re not tuned in to where our desires come from. We think, “I want a better job,” or “It’s time for a new house.” And, being women, we immediately make a to-do list and race off to make it… Continue reading