Want to Speak with an Investment Professional?
- www.homefunding.com on 5 tips to keep the cost of moving down
- Cathleen on Six tips for how to save money during the holidays
- shundria riddick on Stop punching a time clock and start pursuing your passion
- Dan on My new found anxiety around money
- Barbara on Are you saving for something as opposed to for someday?
Tag Archives: organization
I’m one of those strange people who actually enjoys cleaning out closets. There’s something about the process of taking everything out, throwing it into a pile, and then slowly going back through it and deciding what to keep and what … Continue reading
I spent the day after Thanksgiving giving my office a thorough, long overdue cleaning. It was awful, I have to admit. But in going through my bookshelf, I came across Elizabeth Bradford’s book, The Painted Journal. This book was given … Continue reading
A handbag is so much more than a convenient way to carry our daily essentials – a handbag symbolizes our age-old desire to contain and control our lives. In an over-stimulating world, the perfectly sized bag, containing exactly what you… Continue reading
I don’t typically talk about work during my “off-hours”, but on Saturday night over a late meal with some old and new friends, we got into an interesting discussion about clutter–piles, stacks, folders, closets and shelves filled with old stuff… Continue reading