Want to Speak with an Investment Professional?
- www.homefunding.com on 5 tips to keep the cost of moving down
- Cathleen on Six tips for how to save money during the holidays
- shundria riddick on Stop punching a time clock and start pursuing your passion
- Dan on My new found anxiety around money
- Barbara on Are you saving for something as opposed to for someday?
Tag Archives: organized
Every woman’s had it happen to her: the necklace forgotten on a hotel bureau; a favorite earring lost during a spectacular night of dancing; a ring perched on the edge of the bathroom sink for just one millisecond….and down the… Continue reading
After two-plus decades of marriage, Patrick and Nancy had household responsibilities down to a well-choreographed dance: Patrick managed the bills and investments, while Nancy handled the meals and kept the house in good repair. If Nancy didn’t cook dinner, Patrick… Continue reading
It’s everyone’s least favorite subject: how to get your affairs in order. Unpleasant, I know, but important to discuss. Failing to keep your documents and accounts organized can cause significant problems for your heirs – and a lot of money… Continue reading