Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: March 2007
Our company’s first blog, Guided By HistorySM, just celebrated its one-year anniversary! As a fellow company blogger, I was curious to know how things are going and what we can expect, so I had a quick chat with Ed Terpening… Continue reading
This week I’m in New York City for BlogHer Business ’07 , a social media conference for business bloggers. Wells Fargo is featured as one of the case studies, so I’ve been discussing my own experiences with the Student LoanDown. A… Continue reading
It’s no secret. Anyone who knows me well knows I could live off avocados, macaroni and cheese, pizza, and Mexican food. One of my major challenges post-college was learning to integrate the culinary arts into my daily routine. Here are… Continue reading
Business or pleasure? Well, recently I was able to answer the former rather than the latter while traveling. The end of February brought my first big-girl business trip with Wells Fargo – to San Francisco ! I attended a writing conference … Continue reading