Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: April 2007
At times I find myself longing to be in a classroom rather than a cubicle. Then the end of the semester rolls around—finals week!—and the feeling dissipates. During eight rounds of exams, I picked up a couple of studying tricks… Continue reading
This week was a tough one. The news of Monday’s Virginia Tech massacre still has me reeling, even more so as I watch shocking details unfold on the news. Young Barbara, my colleague and a recent grad, is having a… Continue reading
"Get involved." That piece of advice has likely been thrown at you hundreds of times during your high school career. It’s usually a great way to meet people and learn time management. Plus, it’s one of the traditional scholarship tips …. Continue reading