Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: June 2007
On Monday, Staci posted about an article on "College Selection Hysteria." I’ve heard a lot about this since I started working in the student loan industry, and it’s fascinated me. When I chose my college—some 18 years ago—not only was… Continue reading
Calling all soon-to-be high school juniors and their parents! Last week I came across a great article about College Selection Hysteria—also known as CSH—in the Annapolis Capital. Here’s what the author (and licensed clinical psychologist) Dr. Scott E. Smith had… Continue reading
When your friends are at different life stages—or different economic stages—than you are, sometimes it’s a bit of a struggle. Twelve and a half years separate me and Barbara (it’s true—I could’ve been her babysitter). So I’m a little older,… Continue reading