Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: July 2007
It’s official: I’m a married woman. And big changes are happening, starting with my name. I opted to take my husband’s last name. My husband. I’m still getting used to that word and also introducing myself as Rachel Curran. Speaking… Continue reading
During my freshman year of college, I got my first introduction to the reality of limits. Speed limits. On my way back to Texas A&M University from San Antonio after Thanksgiving break, I didn’t have a care in the world… Continue reading
It happened earlier this week: Dictionary publisher Merriam-Webster announced it was adding nearly 100 new words to its CollGegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition. Two of these words—"DVR" and "ginormous" —have been rolling off my tongue for some time now. For those who… Continue reading