Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Anyone interested in free money for college? Scholarships aren’t always easy to come by, but they’re definitely worth the effort. If you’re a high school senior, you should begin your scholarship search now. Deadlines come up very quickly, and some… Continue reading
A funny story comes to mind about my son when he was about 5 years old. He assumed that since Mommy works at a bank, she can just get money out anytime she wants. Oh, if it were only that… Continue reading
Most students head off to college full of anticipation. Your life’s finally getting started, you’ve got a newfound independence and you’re on way to a real career. I hate to be a Debbie Downer here, but despite all those high… Continue reading
What was our big summer trip this year? We didn’t go Costa Maya, Costa Brava , or Costa Rica — but it sure did “costa lotta!” Sorry, couldn’t resist the pun. Our family vacation was a road trip to “The Happiest… Continue reading
I used to love back-to-school time. Now, I still share Staci’s love of school supplies, but as a parent, “back to school” time can be hard sometimes. The first time you send your kid off to school it’s tough —… Continue reading