Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: December 2007
I’m one of those people who make a list for everything. By the end of the week, I have a sizable collection of post-it notes in my purse ranging from new websites to check out to funny words or quotes… Continue reading
As always, just as you’re finishing up finals and easing into your winter break, somebody has to come along and remind you about your upcoming responsibilities: It’s almost time to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)! Yes,… Continue reading
Thank goodness for higher credit limits. In late November an ominous alert light appeared on my dashboard—low coolant. After a trip to the service department, I had to participate in all the holiday gift-giving and get myself some Christmas presents—a… Continue reading
The other day, I overheard my 7-year old son telling my 9-year old daughter that he’s learned that money is useless. His reasoning? “Even though I have money, mommy won’t let me buy Pokemon cards at the store!” Hmmm. That’s… Continue reading