Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Editor’s note: The Student LoanDown is thrilled to welcome back Caroline Hanson from family leave — and just in time for all the earth-friendly festivities happening this week! When I graduated from college 14 years ago, people weren’t all that… Continue reading
Since it’s Earth Day today, I thought I’d share with you a new Wells Fargo initiative encouraging folks to “go green” with online only statements. It’s actually quite cool: To be automatically entered for a chance to win some green… Continue reading
Financial literacy is often on my mind, but this month especially as I’m reading about it on many fabulous blogs and in the news. Last April was declared National Financial Literacy month, and this year many people are using the… Continue reading
It’s April 15: Tax day. (Insert your favorite ominous music here.) My 2007 taxes were finished a few weeks ago, and already the small refund has been directly deposited in my account. Barbara had to pay in a little this… Continue reading