Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Anyone else excited for the unofficial start of summer after yesterday’s holiday? Personally, my excitement is fueled by the return of white shoes and linen pants to my wardrobe rotation! I’m only half kidding — I’m old school like… Continue reading
My latest television obsession — the one that until this past weekend had consumed more than 20% of my DVR’s capacity — is the PBS documentary “Carrier.” It’s a fascinating 10-part series filmed aboard the USS Nimitz , a naval aircraft… Continue reading
You may think you’re cruising toward graduation , but during your junior year in college, you may want to make a point to double check that everything is in order. You don’t want any surprises — or setbacks — during your… Continue reading
For many of you who will graduate from college any day now, you’re starting one of the most fun, scary and challenging times of your life. You’re facing a huge change — and you may have a hard time coping,… Continue reading
If you’re graduating from college this spring, you probably can’t imagine not being on campus — hanging out in the dorms, roaming the library stacks, playing Frisbee on the green. But once you graduate, why would you go back? That’s… Continue reading