Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: June 2008
My stepdaughter is starting her senior year in college this fall, and she’s planning on grad school after that. But recently she’s starting thinking about how competitive grad school is in her field. What if she doesn’t get in right… Continue reading
Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that I am back at Wells Fargo, and I’m excited to start contributing to the Student LoanDown again! It’s been a while since I last wrote — 10 months to be exact —… Continue reading
Okay, technically, it’s not ME that has been framed. It’s my new house! Now that the walls are up, it’s starting to feel more real each day. My contractor says I can expect to be finished sometime in September, almost… Continue reading
Living in California , we’ve been lucky to start out summer early with sunny weather and backyard barbecues . With the 70-degree weather this past weekend, I managed to attend not one, not two, but three BBQs — one of which was… Continue reading
For the last few months, I’ve watched my savings account grow. I’ve been allocating a bit more than usual from each paycheck in anticipation of a big purchase: a bicycle. A bike has been on my “want to buy” list… Continue reading