Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: August 2008
A few weeks ago Staci blogged about back-to-school spending and how students and parents will spend less this year than in previous years. Sounds like everyone is trying to save money these days! If you’re among them, did you know… Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned, my stepdaughter is about to start her senior year in college. Boy, these last three years have gone by quickly! I can’t help but think back to the beginning of my senior year in college — not… Continue reading
Since Caroline and Barbara have recently been extolling the virtues of frugal living, I thought I’d chime in and offer up a tip of my own: In this high speed internet age, you just might be able to survive without… Continue reading
Editor’s Note: It’s inevitable, Student LoanDown readers…school is about to start! In the next three posts, Barbara and Caroline — who have many years of roommate experience under their belts — share some tips on how to make dorm and… Continue reading