Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Identity theft can happen to anyone. And at college, you’re particularly vulnerable . You lock your apartment and your car, right? Your identity is much more valuable, so guard it just as carefully as you do your other possessions. Here are… Continue reading
Mid-summer, as I was blissfully reading email, I received three order confirmations from iTunes thanking me for my gift card order. “Wait!” I thought to myself, “I haven’t placed any iTunes orders!” I tried to stay calm, but there was… Continue reading
Last week, we commemorated Get Smart About Credit Day. This week, we’re calling attention to a related event: National Protect Your Identity Week . Spearheaded by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, this initiative is designed to bring identity theft awareness… Continue reading
Did you know that October 16 is Get Smart About Credit Day? We’ve talked about it here on the blog before, but just as a refresher, it’s an event sponsored by the American Bankers Association to help bankers teach students… Continue reading