Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: December 2008
I don’t mean for my post title to sound negative. Most students and parents actually look forward to winter break – especially that first year. Students want to eat some home cooking, sleep in their own room, and catch up… Continue reading
They say it’s best to move every ten years or so in order to manage the clutter that builds over time. When you are in college, it seems like you are moving a lot. I certainly was, especially around the… Continue reading
Have you gotten a flu shot yet? My kids and I have. I got the flu — and I mean the real-deal, down-and-out-for-a-week flu — nine years ago over Christmas, and I will never forget it. Any illness that sticks… Continue reading