Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: February 2009
If you’re a high school senior, all the realities of college are probably getting more real by the day. Specifically, the reality of how much college costs. Starting now, you’ve got just a few short months to pull together the… Continue reading
My Wells Fargo® Credit Card doesn’t look like any other credit card in the world! Want to know why? I used the newest Wells Fargo feature called the Wells Fargo Card Design StudioSM service to put a picture of my… Continue reading
Unlike Rachel, I didn’t have an internship in college — or even after college, for that matter. My school didn’t require it, and because I planned to go to graduate school and study literature, I’m pretty sure I thought college… Continue reading
Internships. A good one can be like the holy grail for college students. It would be great if we could all be like Lauren Conrad and land one at Teen Vogue straight out of high school. But in reality, a… Continue reading
Recently a co-worker received an email from a prospective intern — a college student. And let’s just say, he was less than impressed. Capital letters where they shouldn’t be, missing punctuation marks, you get the idea. For any student seeking… Continue reading