Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Yeah, yeah, your bags, boxes and laundry baskets are packed. You’ve got all the goods for college : a couch, TV, dorm fridge, new towels, laptop. What else could you possibly need? There are a few more things to bring to… Continue reading
Summer is dwindling, my friends, but I managed to sneak a summer vacation in under the wire. Ohio and Indiana, where I visited friends and family, were my destinations earlier this month.. The little vacation was full of fun new… Continue reading
Well, my summer internship at Wells Fargo has come to an end, and I’m headed back to college. With graduation just a year away, I am putting on my entrepreneur cap and creating a plan B just in case my… Continue reading
The start of college is just around the corner, and for you freshmen, it will be a time of new beginnings — you’ll have a lot of new freedoms and new responsibilities. It can be exhilarating, but a lot to… Continue reading