Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: September 2009
We all make mistakes. But money mistakes come with a price. Recently Wells Fargo made a change to its overdraft charge policy that makes those mistakes a little easier to swallow! In the near future (the final date’s still TBD),… Continue reading
After a three-year relationship with my gym, it’s time for a switch. My new gym is in a closer location, has great classes and is significantly lower in cost. It’s in my basement, consists of my favorite exercise DVDs and… Continue reading
Staci is always saying she needs 15% more or less of something. Like when she can’t find the movie she wants through the Redbox, she needs 15% more of that movie in the Redbox. Or when Pie Elizabeth is being… Continue reading
When it comes to your non-school expenses, who is paying them — you or your parents? As you head off to college this fall, it might be a good idea to talk it over with your parents and make sure… Continue reading
Tomorrow will mark three years since we launched the Student LoanDown blog. It’s kind of crazy for me to think about! For three years, I’ve been sharing my own financial saga and helping readers understand theirs. To celebrate, I decided… Continue reading