Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: October 2009
With the semester in full swing, students may be looking for a little something extra to add to their schedule. What better way than joining a club or organization on campus? Not sold on the idea of becoming a joiner?… Continue reading
Last week, our friends at the Guided By History blog recounted some of their stories about the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. The 20th anniversary of this disaster just passed, on Saturday, October 17. I didn’t live in San Francisco in… Continue reading
True story time. Last week I got an email from a friend and former Wells Fargo colleague, who’d had an interesting experience at her local drugstore: I had my Wells Fargo jacket on in Walgreens today and this kid asked… Continue reading
Remember your senior year of high school, when all anyone could ask you was “Where are you going to college?” Well, now that you’re in college, the questions keep on coming, but this time you get it from every new… Continue reading