Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Another semester bites the dust, folks! After all the hard work you’ve put into classes and activities on campus you get a few weeks to relax. Feel free to press snooze as many times as you like. Heck, don’t even… Continue reading
As a graduate student, you have the opportunity to borrow significantly more funds per year to cover your expenses than you did as an undergraduate student. Are you finding that you need to borrow the full amount of federal… Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been spending quite a bit of time in a different world: Wells Fargo’s online virtual world, Stagecoach Island. My online persona, Babsy, has been helping develop some new features for the island community. The last time I was… Continue reading
As someone who works in the student loan world, I spend a portion of my morning catching up on the latest headlines. A lot of times I’ll see stories about students who’ve overextended themselves borrowing or who are unaware of… Continue reading