Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: April 2010
We’ve talked before about Income Based Repayment. Since then, you’ve had a few questions about how the program works, so I wanted to revisit some of them. First, a refresher course: Income Based Repayment uses your adjusted gross income, family… Continue reading
It’s Earth Day, and we’re probably all thinking a little bit more about being green on a personal level. But do you ever give much thought to green practices within your school? Just how green is your campus, anyway? The… Continue reading
Earlier this month, we talked about taking steps to become a bit more financially savvy. Well that same day President Obama made the official proclamation for a financial literacy focus this month. The President asked that, during April, Americans recommit… Continue reading
And it’s because I’ve spent…$103.94 at Target®. It took a lot out of me to swipe my card considering my recent lack of frivolous spending. Yes, now that my 40-day ban on shopping for stuff is over, the floodgates of… Continue reading
We’ve talked before about banking on your cell phone. Mobile banking lets you set up text alerts and do things like check the balance on your account. But what about getting alerts sent to your cell phone for activity on… Continue reading