Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: May 2010
As a home remodeling maven (OK, novice, but I can dream), I love a good before and after. So I’m proud to unveil the “after” of The Student LoanDown! Yep, it was time for a new look — so if… Continue reading
When it comes to borrowing for education, you know that student loans come in two varieties — those that are backed by the government and those made by private companies, like Wells Fargo, which are based on the borrower’s credit…. Continue reading
Getting your first job out of college is almost always a tough proposition. Most grads feel pressure not just to get “a job” but to get a job that’s in the field you studied, sounds impressive, and pays a lot…. Continue reading
For you college seniors, it’s an exciting (albeit somewhat scary) time: graduation! As I think back to my own graduation and the uncertainty of my own next steps, I’m curious about your next steps. Specifically, I’m wondering about your living… Continue reading
To all you soon-to-be high school graduates: congratulations! You’ve worked hard these past four years — it’s time to take a moment and appreciate all you’ve accomplished! Your life has likely been running in high gear for the last year… Continue reading