Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: July 2010
This summer I’ve seen a couple kinds of fish — the ones at the lake nibbling my toes as I swim, and the phish that have arrived in my inbox and through my cell phone. Neither is fun, but the… Continue reading
After you graduate, the only money you’ll probably be thinking about when it comes to your school are the monthly student loan payments you’re making. But it won’t be long before you get the call: An earnest, cheerful student from… Continue reading
When Caroline posted about her college roommate experience, I’ll admit that I groaned just a little bit. You see, I did not end up with a best friend from the random roommate selection. In fact, my experience was fairly negative…. Continue reading
I came across this article the other day about college-orientation sessions for parents. These aren’t a brand-new thing, certainly. They had parent sessions when my stepdaughter started college five years ago. But it’s definitely a new phenomenon with this generation… Continue reading
Just the other day on a trip to my local Ace Hardware store, I realized the approach I take while shopping there applies to money matters as well. The employees always point me in the right direction. But once I’ve… Continue reading