Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I’m blogging from an airplane right now. As I type I’m crossing the Missouri River running through South Dakota. (Thanks, in-flight map!). On this particular business trip, I connected with some of my colleagues who are based in larger metropolitan… Continue reading
Since we’ve already talked a bit about life insurance, let’s go over some of the basics that you’ll need when the time comes to start shopping. Where do you start? First, figure out how much life insurance you need. If… Continue reading
Any Lamar Odom fans out there? Well, not only is he a two-time NBA champion for the Los Angeles Lakers and the latest reality TV star on the show Khloé & Lamar (not that I’ve ever watched it), but did… Continue reading
Why are we offering back-to-school resolutions for college graduates who aren’t heading back to school? Because no matter how old you get, most of us still get that “back to school” urge to start fresh when September rolls around. (You’ll… Continue reading
Ahhhh, a new year on campus. Quick, before the not so desirable college habits take over—like skipping class to watch soaps or play video games—resolve to make this school year a bit more productive when it comes to classes, money,… Continue reading