Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Can you believe it’s already Thanksgiving? The year has flown by for me. You student readers might be feeling the same with finals just around the corner. As we get ready to celebrate the holiday, I wanted to take some… Continue reading
Is the cost of higher education worth it? To quote my favorite college professor, “It depends.” It depends on so many variables. One way to evaluate the expense is to examine your earning potential after graduation compared to the cost… Continue reading
Certainly, Veterans Day is a time when we remember the service of men and women in the military. But this year we found out that it’s a time when civilian volunteers can be of service to their communities as well…. Continue reading