Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Last week we talked about smart gifting strategies for the holidays. I was curious about our own favorite gifts so I asked the bloggers to share the best gifts they’ve received. For me, it was a childhood gift that still… Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I rarely carry cash. I have an excellent relationship with my debit card. However, there are sometimes when I have to stop at an ATM to grab some cash for certain purchases and situations—like… Continue reading
Okay, it’s crunchtime. Finals are wrapping up and now you have to shift gears into holiday-mode. Every year, it seems to sneak up on some of us and we scramble up to the last hour to find thoughtful gifts for… Continue reading
It’s prime time for holiday shopping and events. Even though it can be stressful and hairy, I do take pleasure in gift giving and a good celebration. So, what really gets to me? Celebrating the holidays in style with my… Continue reading
Are you someone who likes to put off the inevitable? Do you define “studying” as a coffee-fueled cram session the night before a test? While that approach may get you through a class or two, it’s not a habit that… Continue reading