Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Whelp, it’s time for my annual birthday post. And it’s a big one because … wait for it … it’s my golden birthday (the year my birth date is the same as my age). If you’re preparing yourself for a… Continue reading
Since January isn’t quite over yet, and we are all still on the subject of “new,” since it’s a new year, new semester (or term), new quarter (for those in the working world), it is an excellent time to make… Continue reading
If you’re applying for financial aid and wondering if you should bother completing the FAFSA, the short answer is “Yes, the sooner the better.” FAFSA stands for “Free Application for Federal Student Aid,” and it’s your first step toward securing… Continue reading
Landing your first job out of college is as easy as a couple interviews for some, and a tough, emotional roller-coaster for others. Personally, I rode the emotional roller coaster, and it went something like this: Hunt down potential job… Continue reading