Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: March 2012
If you’re a regular reader of The Student LoanDown, you’ll soon notice that someone is missing around here. Our lead blogger, Barbara, recently accepted a position with another company. And while we’re all happy for her, she’s certainly going to… Continue reading
I had a chance to go out to lunch today and when I pulled out my credit card to pay for my food, the cashier gave me a big smile and let out an “Awwwwwww!” Why such a reaction from… Continue reading
Spring is award letter time—you’ll soon be finding out how much financial aid you’re eligible for next year. It’s also a good time to consider your finances and how you’ll cover all your costs. With that in mind, what kind… Continue reading
Have a little wiggle room in your budget this semester? Consider making some payments toward your student loan interest. I know that your budget is probably tight, and each dollar you earn from a part-time job or cash that you… Continue reading
It’s been almost 5 years since I bought my house. Crazy, huh? A lot has changed in 5 years. I painted almost every room in the house—some twice. I learned the value of DIY and remodeled both bathrooms in the… Continue reading