Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: June 2012
This question is probably going through your mind as you’re thinking about being on campus in the fall. Do I need a car? Should I buy a bike? Depending on where you’re going to college, that answer could vary. Good… Continue reading
“If you were a cookie, what type of cookie would you be?” This was an actual question that was asked during a job interview. I am not sure I know the right answer to this or whether a right answer… Continue reading
Friends, I’d like to introduce you to guest blogger Dean Junkans, Chief Investment Officer of Wells Fargo Private Bank. Over the course of his 28-year investment career, Dean has held numerous leadership and portfolio management positions—currently he leads and coordinates… Continue reading
Getting money for graduation has become almost as much of a tradition as the cap and gown. I know I usually give money as a graduation gift—no shopping, no receipt, and sure to bring a smile. If you got a… Continue reading