Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: October 2012
It feels like summer ended yesterday and yet we are fast approaching the end of October. This means Halloween is right around the corner. As an adult, I have come to love Halloween more now than when I was a… Continue reading
October signals the official start of the college application season. High school students are gathering information, narrowing down choices and making decisions on where to apply. College nights/fairs will start popping up in your area. These are organized events where… Continue reading
There are all kinds of money-related subjects to cover with your kids before sending them off to college: the importance of saving, budgeting, managing a bank account, etc. And if their eyes are glazing over in boredom at these topics,… Continue reading
Hang on. This isn’t going to be a post about how fun it is to “shop” in your friends’ closet, scour the internet for coupons, or cook at home (all good ways to save money, by the way). Sometimes there… Continue reading
Selecting a college may seem like the biggest decision of your life. Well, you’ll make a lot of big decisions. Here are five viewpoints to help you keep things in perspective: 1) A top-ranked school doesn’t put you on top… Continue reading