Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: January 2013
There are so many questions going into this year’s big game on Sunday, February 3rd in New Orleans – how will little brother Jim Harbaugh fare against big brother John Harbaugh in the coaching battle (aka the “Harbowl”)? Will the… Continue reading
Coincidentally, my resolution is to become more fit as the statement above implies in the phrase “working out”. (A coincidence? I think not!) This is my year! That is my slogan for 2013 and really, when I think about it,… Continue reading
You’ve just spent the last several months updating your resume, refining your cover letter, networking with industry contacts, and recruiting for your summer internship (or full-time position). All that work has paid off and you’ve been invited to interview –… Continue reading
Do you know how much your latte costs over the course of a year? If you spend $3.50 a day 6 days a week to include study time, you spend $84.00/month. Per year, that adds up to $1,008! What do… Continue reading