Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I worked most spring breaks so none of them were all that great. One year I worked close to a 70 hour week and was looking forward to Friday because it was St. Patrick’s Day and I could finally let… Continue reading
If you’re going to college or grad school in the fall, in the next couple months you’ll be making critical decisions about how you’ll finance the next school year. There are so many different options and loans available to you;… Continue reading
For those of you who already have your summer internship lined up, congratulations! For those who don’t, you still have time — check out Caroline’s latest post for some great advice for internship seekers. Once you have that internship secured,… Continue reading
Women’s History Month is a time when countries across the globe celebrate the many contributions of women to history and society. As women, we have many recent achievements to celebrate. For example, after the 2012 election, Congress now has 20… Continue reading
The shift from high school to college is a monumental one, enough so that roughly 1 in 4 freshmen do not go back for their second year. But there are ways to navigate this time, and make it work for… Continue reading