Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Travel is a great way to expand your cultural horizons, meet new friends and reconnect with old ones, but it can get expensive. How do our bloggers do it without breaking the bank? For those of you who are traveling… Continue reading
The average cost of college tuition and fees in 2012 ranged from $8,655 a year for in-state students attending a public, four-year college, to $29,056 a year for students attending a private, nonprofit four-year institution. Yet, a September 2012 survey… Continue reading
Planning for college isn’t easy. You have to select the right classes, prepare for all of the big tests, get recommendations, write essays, visit the college campuses, and figure out how you are going to pay for all of it…. Continue reading
Do you know how to balance your checkbook? (Or am I dating myself with even the mention of checks?!) If you do know what I’m talking about, then perhaps a better question since I suspect everyone knows how to do… Continue reading
When you’re getting ready to move to college, you’ll be packing up a lot of stuff, likely the pricey, portable kind: a laptop, tablet, smartphone, iPod, and gaming systems. It’s an exciting time, and you’re probably not thinking about the… Continue reading