Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: June 2013
A lot of job-hunting advice is aimed at recent college graduates, but honestly, there’s plenty to do to prepare for your eventual job search from the minute you start college as a freshman. You can and should be taking steps… Continue reading
How many of you have been tempted by a “free giveaway” to buy something? When I was in college, companies would set up tables, enticing students by offering pizza and t-shirts if they signed up for their products. During my… Continue reading
If you’re starting an internship this summer and want to stand out, there’s a simple way to do it, no matter what assignments you’re given: demonstrate the work habits of a pro. Be prompt. Being on time is the first… Continue reading