Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: September 2013
You may be on your way to finding your niche at college with Caroline’s article from Tuesday, but our whole blog team had some additional items to share about how we got involved (or not) on our campuses. I attended … Continue reading
By now you’ve probably had a few weeks to get settled in at college. You’re probably getting to know a few people on your floor and are finding people to share meals with on a regular basis. But it takes … Continue reading
For me, the best thing about college was not just what I learned from classes, it was also what I learned about life. Going away to school was the first time I was on my own, and I was thrown … Continue reading
These days, its commonplace to see rows of students, heads down, typing (or tapping) away furiously on their laptop (or tablet) in class. Back in my day (when dinosaurs roamed the earth and people actually used cell phones for calling), … Continue reading