Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: October 2013
If you’re a high school junior, the SAT and ACT are a big deal this year. They don’t have to be a source of stress for you, however. By planning ahead and approaching the tests with the right mindset, you’ll … Continue reading
You’ve probably taken plenty of standardized tests in your life so far, but the ones you’ll take this year are different. The PSAT/NMSQT® (Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) is taken at the beginning of your junior year and is … Continue reading
The decision to go to college has been made and now you ask yourself, “What do I do now?” Besides going on a cross country adventure, how do you learn what there is to know about a college or university … Continue reading
One of my favorite things about working at Wells Fargo is the value it places in its people. A prime example of this is the access team members are granted to resources that enable us to grow and develop as … Continue reading