Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The holiday decorations started appearing in stores even before the last of the Halloween candy had cleared away—so it’s no surprise that the season of spending is upon us. As a college student nearing the end of the semester, your … Continue reading
Whether you are a freshman and away from home for the first time or an upper classman, you are probably starting to think about Thanksgiving Day. I was one of the lucky ones who were able to go home for … Continue reading
How many of you have been told at some point to “pursue your passion” so you can “do what you love” because “work is not work if you enjoy it”? How many of you then immediately dismissed that advice because … Continue reading
College is different than high school. Not a big news flash, I know. But when it comes to academics, it’s a message that can’t be repeated enough. If you got by in high school with minimal studying, that’s not going … Continue reading
If you have—or are planning to have—private student loans, your credit score and credit report are crucial pieces of information that can either save or cost you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan. Much like your high … Continue reading