Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: January 2014
January is often a time for fresh starts. It is a time when many of us embark on a mission to lose weight, get organized, become a better friend, or prepare for a new job. We often take this time … Continue reading
You might find entering repayment after graduation to be a bit of a challenge. You’re starting a new phase of your life, launching your career, and adjusting to a whole new set of responsibilities and freedoms. Trying to figure out … Continue reading
Editor’s note: We at the Student LoanDownSM are launching a new series of posts aimed at those just starting out in their careers. Look to these posts for tips on handling your money, and managing a lot of the “firsts” … Continue reading