Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Essay exams are a college reality, yet they can seem scary since essay writing can be very challenging, even without the additional pressures of test environments and time limits. Keep in mind that the purpose of essay exams is to … Continue reading
If you are planning to attend college in the fall and you haven’t done so already, you will want to complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application by March 2, 2014. How can you meet … Continue reading
Looking for a job is rarely an easy process, and finding your first job can be particularly tough. Don’t be discouraged, though – you just need to be motivated and open to possibilities and angles that may not be exactly … Continue reading
During the last semester of college, I expected to easily find a “real” job post-graduation. All of my friends graduating ahead of me were getting great job offers, I went to a good school, and had good grades. I was … Continue reading