Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Monthly Archives: June 2014
1974 vs. 2014 Quite a bit has changed since the 1970s, and not just your dad’s hairdo. Check out how the college experience is different today from what it was 40 years ago. Income information taken from the U.S. Census … Continue reading
You’ve been accepted, you’ve made a financial plan, and now it’s time to register for classes. But how do you know where to start? Consider these tips when you’re registering for the fall semester: Start with General Education classes. Even … Continue reading