Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Author Archives: Dana Fulton
The basics: A college interview is a chance for you to meet a representative of the school and talk to them about how you may fit their institution. Although most admissions officers will be more interested in your grades, test … Continue reading
Discovering their path As students prepare for college, they face a range of decisions to make, including which career to pursue. With the number of majors to choose from growing and the options for potential careers changing faster than ever, … Continue reading
There are a lot of things to consider as you prepare for college, so starting early can help make the whole process easier. Thankfully, you have a great resource for almost any question you might have as you start preparing … Continue reading
Practice makes perfect Whether you’re taking the SAT or ACT, practice tests are the best way to prepare for the real thing. Get familiar with test structure, time allotment, and the type of content you’ll face. The familiarity will also … Continue reading