Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Author Archives: Debra Ensor
The decision to go to college has been made and now you ask yourself, “What do I do now?” Besides going on a cross country adventure, how do you learn what there is to know about a college or university … Continue reading
It’s summer time and you may find yourself with a little extra time to select your own reading material. Here, our bloggers have put together a few suggestions for some great summer reads. Enjoy! One of the books I recently… Continue reading
Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to go to college or graduate school. Whether you have selected a school or are in the process of choosing a school that best fits your ambitions, be sure to make the most of your… Continue reading
Coincidentally, my resolution is to become more fit as the statement above implies in the phrase “working out”. (A coincidence? I think not!) This is my year! That is my slogan for 2013 and really, when I think about it,… Continue reading
Do you know how much your latte costs over the course of a year? If you spend $3.50 a day 6 days a week to include study time, you spend $84.00/month. Per year, that adds up to $1,008! What do… Continue reading