Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Back to school
As a high school senior, you have a busy year ahead with many decisions to make about college. Your school counselor is a great person to help guide you through this important time in your life. Even if you’ve never … Continue reading
Moving in to a new dorm room and making it “yours” is important for the new college student, and there’s no way they’re going to remember everything. Help them transform their space into something they can truly call theirs with … Continue reading
Another semester bites the dust, folks! After all the hard work you’ve put into classes and activities on campus you get a few weeks to relax. Feel free to press snooze as many times as you like. Heck, don’t even… Continue reading
A few weeks ago Staci blogged about back-to-school spending and how students and parents will spend less this year than in previous years. Sounds like everyone is trying to save money these days! If you’re among them, did you know… Continue reading