Find out more today!
Visit our Student page or call us at 877-412-5321.
Ask the Expert
- Deborah Drake on Parents’ discussion guide: Questions to ask your student’s academic advisor
- Matt on Financial Aid Made Easy: Help Your High Schooler Master the FAFSA
- Michael on Ready, Set, Submit: Get your FAFSA in Fast
- John on Can I Lower My Student Loan Interest Rate?
- Jason on Discovering The Silver Lining In A Hard Financial Lesson
Category Archives: Debit cards
My Wells Fargo® Credit Card doesn’t look like any other credit card in the world! Want to know why? I used the newest Wells Fargo feature called the Wells Fargo Card Design StudioSM service to put a picture of my… Continue reading
In this last month before school starts, you’ve probably got a long list of things that you need to do before heading off to college — especially if it’s your freshman year. While you’re making preparations, be sure you cover… Continue reading
Editor’s note: Peter Kim is our first official guest author on the Student LoanDown blog. A graduate of the University of California at Riverside, Peter is a Client Relationship Officer with Wells Fargo International Personal Banking. He enjoys telling people… Continue reading
I have a shameful story to share. It’s shameful because I pride myself on being financially responsible…and passing on tips of financial responsibility to you readers. About a month ago, while standing at the Younkers counter about to purchase some… Continue reading